April 7, 2015, Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Washington, D.C.
Experience the next generation of Government IT
You're already being pressured to adopt Cloud and BYOD, rationalize application portfolios, improve cyber security, and turn Big Data into increased productivity and glean actionable intelligence. Now you will need to achieve these innovations in period of dramatically increased budgetary and programmatic IT Oversight. How can your IT department help any more when you're giving 110% already? How do you institute programs, devise metrics, and field tools that significantly improve outcomes? You'll need better insights and smarter tactics. Join the 5th annual HP Software Government Summit to find out how some of your peers are achieving these goals today.
Join the 5th annual HP Software Government Summit, April 7th at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center, to hear how your peers are leveraging HP and the New Style of IT to unleash innovation, bridge silos and thrive within existing budgets.
Don't miss this showcase technology event!
Come learn from HP experts and customers as they discuss how the New Style of IT can meet the challenges of Federal workplace environments.Why you should attend:
- Insights from General Keith B. Alexander, USA (Ret.), Staff Sergeant Sal Guinta, U.S. Army (Ret.) and Medal of Honor Recipient, Ramon Baez, Global CIO, HP and Paul Chapman, CIO, HP Software
- In-depth tracks covering Application Development and IT Operations Management, Cloud, DevOps, Big Data, CyberSecurity, and more
- Meet with 750+ government customers including top C-level professionals from agencies like the FBI, DHS, GSA and more
- Learn 20+ partner-specific solutions to meet the challenges of an evolving workplace
- Hear best practices on Cloud and Mobile solutions from top government leaders and HP executives
- Take advantage of complimentary access for all government employees and system integrators
More information will follow, but for now, mark your calendar for April 7th for HP Software Government Summit 2015.
Bookmark this website for quick access to conference updates as new speakers and content will be added over the upcoming weeks.
Looking forward to seeing you on Tuesday, April 7, 2015.