HP Software Government Summit 2013
2013 Details
WHEN:
Tuesday, April 16, 2013
Wednesday, April 17, 2013

WHERE:
Ronald Reagan Building
1300 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20004
Directions

Important Links











HP Government Summit
HP Government Summit
2013 Presentations

Day One

Session BUILD FASTER
Application Lifecycle
Management Track
OPERATE SIMPLY
Operations Track
SECURE PROACTIVELY
Security Compliance and
Risk Management Track
ANALYZE & MANAGE
BIG DATA

Information Management Track
CONVERGED CLOUD
Cloud Solutions for
Government Service Track
Session #1 Determining High Risk Requirements with HP ALM at the Department of Veterans Affairs   What is the machine that kills secrets? Accelerating Government analytics tasks with a Big Data Analytics Platform  
Session #2   How the US IRS is utilizing HP IT Performance Suite   Vertica and Hadoop Integration and Analytic Capabilities for Federal Big Data Challenges HP's vision strategy and best practices for Private, Public and Cloud Brokering in US Federal IT Environments
Session #3 Accelerating the move to agile development and continuous delivery in Federal IT goups The benefits of Next Generation Application Portfolio Management Techniques that support OMB Guidance on cost reduction, security compliance and other regulatory mandates ThreatExchange - Winning Through Collaboration Empower your users with the ability to discover information - not just "data" Federal IT Compliance, Audit, & Remediation
Session #4 Leveraging Public SaaS tools to meet OMB 10% cost reduction targets at Customs and Border Protection How the Social Security Administration has taken Enterprise Configuration Management to the next level The Growth of Insider Threat Mitigation in Security Operations Addressing the Other 90% of Enterprise Information Moving beyond Virtualization as you make your Cloud journey

Day Two

Session BUILD FASTER
Application Lifecycle
Management Track
OPERATE SIMPLY
Operations Track
SECURE PROACTIVELY
Security Compliance and
Risk Management Track
ANALYZE & MANAGE
BIG DATA
Information Management Track
CONVERGED CLOUD
Cloud Solutions for
Government Service Track
Session #5 Performance Application Lifecyle and DevOps: continuous application performance delivery Optimize your software investment and mitigate compliance risk! Going Cyber Rambo on a Budget Video Survelliance: Extend Your Reach Government "Cloud" Testing as a Service (TaaS) Centers of Excellence, a key component of high-quality, reduced-risk application service delivery
Session #6 HP ALM and HP Quality Center Enterprise - Product Roadmap Business Service Management: Do More With Less Continuous Monitoring within and across Government Agencies
Fusion-IO
Addressing the Big Data Dilemma: Discovery, Automation and Managing Risk 7 things Government agencies need to know about becoming a Cloud Services Broker

Partner Pavilion Theater (Powerpoint Files)




2013 Sponsors
  • Carahsoft
  • AVNET
  • immixGroup
  • Intact
  • FedTek
  • Fusion-io
  • Melillo Consulting
  • AugustSchell
  • CheckPoint
  • CorTechs
  • M2
  • Pure Integration
  • Seamless Technologies
  • Solutions3
  • Spectrum Systems